Vaneet Dhaliwal is a civil litigation lawyer who focuses her practice in the areas of Family Law, Personal Injury, Insurance Defence, and Civil Litigation. In addition to English, she offers legal services in Punjabi and Hindi.
Called to the British Columbia Bar in 2018, Vaneet has appeared before both the Provincial and Supreme Court in British Columbia.
- Admitted to the British Columbia Bar – 2018
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Leicester (UK) – 2014
- Associate of Arts in Criminology, Kwantlen Polytechnic University – 2011
- Canadian Bar Association of British Columbia
- South Asian Bar Association of British Columbia
- Volunteer, Amnesty International a local organizer for Amnesty International Vancouver.