Our family law practice can help you at any stage of your relationship including entering a family arrangement, matters arising while the family unit is together, and the breakdown of relationships.
We are here to help you with:
- Cohabitation, pre-nuptial agreements, marriage agreements, and property agreements, whether before or during your relationship.
- Common law separation and divorce.
- Child related issues including parenting time, access, custody, guardianship, and parental responsibilities along with related issues including relocation.
- Child support and special expenses.
- Spousal support.
- Maintenance enforcement and Family Maintenance Enforcement Program (FMEP) actions.
- Protection of vulnerable persons.
- Property, debt, and pension division including excluded property.
- Order and agreement variations.
- Separation agreements.
- Negotiation, mediation, arbitration, and other Alternative Dispute Resolution processes.
- Litigation arising out of a relationship breakdown.
We know that the decision to enter into a relationship or the breakdown of a relationship is a major decision in your life and we are here to help you understand your rights and responsibilities. We will explain the litigation or out of court resolution processes that are applicable to your matter and work with you to achieve a resolution. We strive to empower you with knowledge to make decisions in your matter that are sustainable for you and your family. It is our goal to achieve a resolution that is fair, workable for you and in the best interests of the children when children are involved.
At Harris & Brun Law Corporation, we are committed to Access to Justice and therefore offer unbundled legal services for family matters. Whether you need our help with respect to one aspect of your case or our help to coach you from behind the scenes as you conduct the matter, we will work with you to meet your needs.
At Harris & Brun Law Corporation we serve our clients in English, Tagalog, French, and Cantonese.
If you have any questions, we would be pleased to meet with you to discuss how we might assist you. To begin that process, click on the “Request a Consultation” link below or contact our office directly.Request A Consultation