Colton Winiarski advises and represents clients in insurance and construction litigation matters. Before attending law school, Colton gained business experience managing operations on commercial and residential construction projects and he holds a Juris Doctor from the Peter A. Allard School of Law with a Business Law concentration.
Colton understands the importance of aligning legal strategy with business goals for clients involved in insurance disputes. This frequently includes exploring ways to assist clients in resolving disputes before they get to the stage where litigation is required to achieve a solution. However, if litigation is the only viable alternative, Colton is skilled at investigating and evaluating complex disputes and he has experience representing clients at all stages of the litigation process including advocating for clients in BC Provincial Court, BC Supreme Court and Civil Chambers.
- 2021, Juris Doctor, Business Law Concentration, Peter A. Allard School of Law, University of British Columbia
- 2017 Bachelor of Arts, University of British Columbia Okanagan
Year of Call
- 2022, British Columbia
Awards & Achievements
- 2014 – 2016 University of British Columbia Dean’s List
- 2015 and 2016 Deputy Vice-Chancellor Scholarship for Continuing Students
- 2012 – 2013 Chancellor’s Scholar Award