Harris & Brun Law Corporation is reputed for its knowledge of workers’ compensation law. Prior to founding Harris & Brun, Robert C. Brun, K.C., was an integral player in WorkSafeBC’s legal department from 1977 to 1984, arguing disputes before the Labour Relations Board. The lawyers at Harris & Brun Law Corporation have successfully argued numerous appeals before the Workers’ Compensation Appeal Tribunal (“WCAT”) and, when necessary, judicial review applications of WCAT decisions before the Supreme Court of British Columbia. Our lawyers are known by the WCAT to be objective, principled, and strong advocates for our clients.
We are able to advise and assist you if WorkSafeBC has:
- Denied your claim for compensation.
- Declined to expedite x-rays, MRIs, CT scans or surgery recommended by your physician.
- Determined your wage loss benefits saying you are “fit to return to work” and you disagree.
- Granted you a pension and you are uncertain whether it is appropriate.
- Provided you with a vocational rehabilitation plan that you do not feel is within your limitations.
If you have any questions, we would be pleased to meet with you to discuss how we might assist you. To begin that process, click on the “Request a Consultation” link below or contact our office directly.Request A Consultation